Food Handler Safety - Arizona Recognized Training
This Food Handler Safety course is ANSI accredited and accepted in:
- Gila County
- All food employees must obtain food service worker certificate within 30 days of hiring.
- Maricopa County
- Food Employee Certificates are required for employment.
- Mohave County
- Food Handler Cards are required within 30 days of employment.
- Pinal County
- Food Handler Permits are required within 30 days of employment.
- Yavapai County
- Food Worker Certificate Required within 30 days of employment.
For information on a county not listed above, please contact the county health department.
This National Registry of Food Safety Professionals Food Handler Training certificate program is accredited by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) against the ASTM E2659 standard. The approval number is 1039.
View NRFSP's ANSI Accreditation here.
View NRFSP's Food Handler Course Candidate Information here.
View NRFSP's Food Handler Course Appeals and Complaints Process.